TERMS OF PURCHASE
- These terms of purchase (the “Terms”) always apply, unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, between RGNT Electric AB, reg.no 559221-5759, Älvsåkersvägen 22, 434 96 Kungsbacka, Sweden, (“RGNT”), and every customer who makes a purchase of RGNTS wares (the “Customer”) for every purchase made through RGNT’s online store at the webpage www.rgnt-motorcycles.com or any of its sub-domains or connected webpages (together the “Website”) within the EU, Norway, Switzerland and the UK.
- RGNT and the Customer are jointly referred to below as the “Parties” and individually as a “Party”.
- These Terms regulate RGNT’s provision of all goods purchased through the Website (the “Products”) and the Parties’ relations in connection therewith.
- A binding agreement is entered into between the Parties once the Customer has made an online order (“Order”) of a Product and approved the Terms on the Website and RGNT has confirmed the order through a confirmation email (the “Agreement”), whereupon these Terms enter into force between the Parties.
- By approving the Terms, the Customer also confirms that he/she is of legal age and is not under guardianship and therefore has the legal ability and right to enter into the Agreement.
- RGNT may, at its sole discretion, reject an Order if RGNT considers that the Customer does not fulfill applicable minimum requirements or pre-criteria for making the Purchase of the ordered Product(s) or entering into the Agreement.
- Additional conditions other than those provided in these Terms may apply to certain special orders and will in such cases be conveyed by RGNT before the confirmation of such order.
Länder inom Europa:
- The RGNT Motorcycle is legal to ride within Europe including UK, Switzerland and Norway.
- The RGNT is only homologated for European countries including UK, Switzerland and Norway.
- The RGNT Motorcycle has internet connection within European countries including UK, Switzerland and Norway.
Countries outside Europe:
- The RGNT Motorcycle is not legal to use in countries outside of Europe.
- RGNT will NOT be able to perform any types of service or maintenance of the motorcycle outside of Europe.
- Warranty claims is not possible outside of Europe.
- In countries outside of Europe, the RGNT Motorcycle has no internet connection.
- Information regarding the estimated time of delivery for the Products is given on the product page for each Product on the Website or in the order confirmation from RGNT.
- Seeing as many Products are made to order and relies on the performance of one or several of RGNT’s suppliers, RGNT cannot warrant any specific delivery date and reserves the right to postpone delivery if necessary.
- In the event that RGNT postpones the delivery of an Order from the originally communicated estimated date of delivery by more than 4 months, RGNT shall immediately inform the Customer of such postponement and await the Customer’s approval before continuing the handling of the Customer’s Order. If the Customer does not agree to the postponement of the delivery, RGNT shall without undue delay repay any made advance payments to the Customer.
- If a delivered Order is to be redeemed at a postal agent, the Customer must do so within the time specified in the notification. Delivered Orders must normally be picked up in person with valid identification.
- For uncollected Orders, RGNT reserves the right to withhold any advance payment made for such Order, or make charges to the Customer, to cover any administrative costs, freight costs and handling costs due to the return of the Order. Failure to collect a delivered Order does not count as an exercise of any right of withdrawal and is not covered by any campaigns/offers of free returns.
5. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- All prices on the Website are given in Euro (EUR). Subject to these Terms, the prices given on the Website on the date the Order is placed shall apply.
- The stated prices in RGNT’s order confirmation are final prices for the ordered Products (totals) but may be subject to delivery- or customs charges which shall be borne by the Customer.
- For certain Products and Orders RGNT requires an advance payment. Information regarding the size and due date of such advance payment will be given on the product page for applicable Products on the Website and in the order confirmation from RGNT.
- All Products remain RGNT’s property until full payment of the purchase price of such Product has been made.
- RGNT accepts the following payment methods: debit and credit card, and payment against invoice.
- RGNT reserves the right not to accept certain payment methods for a given Order and to refer to other payment methods. Please note that RGNT only accepts payments from accounts within the European Union (EU). The Customer is responsible for any additional costs associated with money transactions.
- If nothing else has been agreed between the Parties, payment shall be due upon RGNT’s written request.
- If payments are not made in time, RGNT may cancel the delivery of the relevant Order, whereupon any made advance payment will be irrevocably lost and non-refundable.
- In case of late payments, RGNT is also entitled to interest and administrative fees in accordance with applicable laws.
- The down payment is fully refundable 14 days from the online order, after this the deposit is concidered non-refundable.
- If the Customer wishes to issue a complaint regarding the Products delivered by RGNT, the Customer can contact RGNT through the contact form provided on the Websites.
- For a complaint to be valid, it must be reported immediately after the relevant circumstance of the complaint was or should have been discovered. RGNT’s responsibility, however, is in any case limited to circumstances for complaints that are discovered and reported to RGNT within 24 months from the delivery of the Products.
- The Customer must define, when making the complaint, and, if necessary, also show, how the circumstance of the complaint is manifested.
- If the Customer complains about the Products and provides the requested documentation, RGNT will investigate the complaint and notify the Customer by e-mail within a reasonable time (normally within 30 days) if the complaint can be accepted and inform about the planned remediation process. Should RGNT find that the Customer is entitled to a full or partial refund due to the complaint, repayment will be made as soon as possible.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
- Even if RGNT aims to deliver the highest quality in its Products, the Products are provided “as is” and RGNT disclaims all representations and warranties, implied or express, with regard to the Products.
- RGNT can also not be made responsible for any actions or services performed by any third party providers that may negatively impair the Customer’s experience of the Products. RGNT does not assess the suitability, legality or ability of any third party providers and the Customer expressly waive and release RGNT from all liability, claims or damages arising from, or that are in any way related to any third party providers. RGNT will not be a party to disputes or negotiations between the Customer and such third party providers.
- Further to the above, RGNT shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including personal injury, lost profits, or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from the purchase or the use of the Products.
- RGNT shall neither be liable for failure in performance or delay resulting from circumstances beyond RGNT’s reasonable control.
- In no event shall RGNT’s total liability to the Customer in connection with an Order exceed the obligation of repayment of already paid purchase prices for such Order.
- The limitations and disclaimer in these Terms do not purport to limit liability or alter the Customer’s rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
- While RGNT endeavors to update and ensure that the information given on the website or in other marketing material is correct, RGNT makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any of them.
- RGNT disclaims all liability for potential errors in the descriptions, technical specifications and/or illustrations of the Products on the Website.
- RGNT also disclaims all liability for potential errors in the stated stock balance and/or delivery time of the Products on the Website.
- RGNT is also not responsible for any information on the Website given by third parties.
- RGNT cannot guarantee that the displayed colors of the Products on the Website represent the actual colors of the Products, as the color may vary depending on e.g. lighting and color reproduction of different monitors.
- Any claim or request for compensation due to damages in accordance with the Terms must be made to RGNT within a reasonable time from the time the damages were discovered or should have been discovered (normally within 30 days).
8. PERSONAL DATA
- RGNT processes the Customer’s personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and the Swedish law (2018: 218) with supplementary provisions to the EU data protection regulation (jointly referred to as “GDPR”.
9. FORCE MAJEURE
- With the exception of events where a Party has acted with intent or gross negligence, such Party shall be exempt from liability for breach of the Terms and/or sanction as a result of failure to fulfill obligations under the Terms due to circumstance that hinder or significantly impede or delay performance.
- Such a circumstance is, for example, war, terrorist attack, authority regulation, action or omission, labor market conflict (even where the Party does not itself participate in the conflict), blockade, fire, restrictions on energy supply, pandemic, flood or other natural disaster or accident of greater magnitude or other circumstances outside of a Party’s control.
- A Party wishing to invoke such a circumstance shall without delay inform the counterparty in writing of the occurrence of the circumstance and the expected delay of the performance of the obligations under these Terms and the Agreement.
10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- RGNT is the sole owner of all rights, including intellectual property rights to the Products, including but not limited to rights concerning trademarks, trade names, design, text, software, etc., except for certain rights owned by RGNT’s licensors.
- Nothing in the Terms, the Orders or order confirmations, shall be construed as if any of these rights being wholly or partly transferred to the Customer.
- Any copying, modification, transfer, licensing and/or other use of the RGNT’s intellectual property is strictly prohibited.
- The Customer understands that the unauthorized use of RGNT’s intellectual property rights or rights from RGNT’s licensors constitutes a breach of contract and may constitute a criminal action. RGNT has the right to take legal action against the Customer in the event of such unauthorized use of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
- The Customer agrees that all communication between the Parties, including but not limited to confirmation, reminder, termination, notices and other information in connection with the Products and/or the Terms, shall be sent electronically by email between the Parties or by such other means as RGNT specifies on the Websites.
- The Customer undertakes to state the current and valid email address to which the Customer wishes the communication to be sent when making an Order or a complaint/claim.
- The Customer further undertakes to immediately notify RGNT of any updates regarding the Customer’s contact information.
12. CHANGE OF THE TERMS
- RGNT has the right to amend or make additions to the Terms at any time.
- For each Order, the version of the Terms presented to and approved by the Customer at the time of the Order shall apply.
13. CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS AND CANCELATION
- RGNT is entitled at any time, without prior notice, to change the configuration of the Products, as well as how the Products are provided.
- RGNT also has the right to implement updates, develop, improve and modify the Products to such an extent as RGNT deems necessary or appropriate. Such changes may result in some of the Products’ functions being changed, terminated or added.
- RGNT also has the right to at any time discontinue some or all of the Products in their entirety.
- In the event that RGNT takes any of the actions described under section 13.1-13.3 above, RGNT shall immediately inform the Customer of such changes and await the Customer’s approval before continuing the handling of the Customer’s Order. If the Customer does not agree to the changes, or if the Ordered Product was discontinued, RGNT shall without undue delay repay any made advance payments to the Customer.
- The Customer may not assign or delegate any of his/her rights or obligations under these Terms.
- RGNT always has the right to assign its rights and obligations regarding the Products and these Terms to such third party that procures RGNT’s business.
- If RGNT fails to insist that the Customer performs any of his/her obligations under these Terms, or if RGNT does not enforce its rights against the Customer, or delay in doing so, that will not mean that RGNT has waived its rights against the Customer and does not imply that the Customer do not have to comply with those obligations. If RGNT does waive a default by the Customer, it will only be made in writing, and does not imply that any later default by the Customer is thereby automatically waived.
15. STATUTORY CONSUMER RIGHTS WITHIN THE EU, NORWAY AND UK
- All Customers within the EU, Norway and UK, who are consumers, have a statutory right to cancel and return an Order for any reason within 14 days from the day of delivery of such Order. Any invocation of such right of cancellation/withdrawal is preferably made through the contact form on the Website.
- The above stated right of withdrawal is not applicable in cases where the Product is digital and available directly upon purchase or in cases where the Product is are made to order or clearly personalized.
- If the Customer is entitled to a refund due to a cancellation or withdrawal, such repayment will be made to the credit card, debit card or bank account used by the Customer to pay for the Products.
- In case of a cancellation or withdrawal of an Order, RGNT reserves the right to withhold any advance payment made for such Order, or make charges to the Customer, to cover any administrative costs, freight costs and handling costs due to the return of the Ordered Product.
16. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
- Swedish law shall apply to the Terms and the Products.
- Disputes arising in connection with the Terms shall, as a starting point, be resolved by amicable agreement between the Parties.
- Failing the above, disputes shall be finally settled by Swedish general court, with the district court of Stockholm as the first instance, or by such other authority with the statutory competence to handle the dispute.
17. WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITION
RGNT Electric AB ( RGNT ) warrants that, dependent upon the exclusions and limitations set out below, the RGNT No1 vehicle purchased by you will be without defects in materials and workmanship, when used normally, in accordance with our published guidelines. The warranty period is for the time period of two (2) years from the date of delivery.
Our published guidelines include but are not restricted to information included on our website, rgnt-motorcycles.com and in the supplied user manuals. In the event that the Product does not meet the warranty standard to our reasonable satisfaction, we will within a commercially reasonable time, free of charge, either repair or replace the Product as described below.
The Warranty is only valid and enforceable for vehicles sold and located within these countries: EU, Norway, Switzerland & UK. If you privately import a RGNT motorcycle to a country that’s not included in our warranty, RGNT Motorcycle AB will NOT be able to assist in any issues that may occur.
The standard warranty follows the motorcycle. In the event that the original owner sells the his RGNT motorcycle, the standard warranty will follow the motorcycle until the warranty period is over. ( Limited warranty is 2 year for the complete motorcycle / 3 Years for the main battery pack )
During the duration of this Warranty, an authorized RGNT dealer will repair or replace without charge, any RGNT Motorcycle, Battery, or parts within the vehicle warranty time and found by RGNT or an authorized RGNT dealer to be defective infactory materials or workmanship.
To obtain warranty service, you must notify us within the applicable Warranty Period. The location of the nearest RGNT Authorized Service Partner may be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org The location is subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
The tires installed on the RGNT Motorcycles. The original equipment tires are warranted separately by the tire manufacturer. ( Avon tires )
WHAT IS EXCLUDED
This Warranty will be invalid if (1) the Product’s serial number has been removed or is illegible in any way (as determined by our sole judgment), or (2) the VIN is defaced or altered or the odometer or other related system disconnected, altered or rendered inoperative so that it is difficult to determine the VIN number or actual distance traveled, or (3) the Product has been determined to be a total loss by an insurance company, or (4) you are in breach of the terms of this Warranty or your written agreement with us.
We hereby disclaim any and all indirect, incidental, special and consequential damages arising out of or relating to your RGNT No1, including, but not limited to, transportation, loss of RGNT No1 value, loss of time, loss of income, loss of use, loss of personal or commercial property, inconvenience or aggravation, emotional distress or harm, commercial loss (including but not limited to lost profits or earnings), towing charges, bus fares, service call charges, gasoline expenses, lodging expenses, damage to tow RGNT No.1, and incidental charges such as telephone calls, facsimile transmissions, and mailing expenses. We shall not be liable for any direct damages in an amount that exceeds the fair market value of the RGNT No.1 at the time of the claim. Lone remedy and dispute resolution.
This Warranty supersedes all other RGNT Electric AB warranties and liabilities, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or other, including, without restriction, and where allowed by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to adequate quality or fitness for purpose.
The performance of the necessary repairs and parts replacement by us is the exclusive remedy under this Warranty or any implied warranties.
In the event that any disputes, differences or controversies arise between you and RGNT Electric AB related to this Warranty, we will explore all possibilities for an amicable settlement. In case an amicable settlement is not reached, we offer a dispute settlement program through the Swedish Court. We require that you submit your dispute to us and wait for a decision to be issued prior to pursuing any other remedy.
Due to the battery chemistry, there is a normal, expected reduction in range/capacity that the battery can yield over time and usage. Depending on use and storage conditions, Power Packs will degrade during the duration of this Limited Warranty period. RGNT will only repair or replace the main battery if that exhibits a nominal storage capacity reduction of greater than 25% of the published nominal capacity, as measured by an authorized RGNT dealer.
Warranty is only covers “Normal operating conditions” If we the bike has been used off road or used for competition on closed circuit warranty will not cover this. If RGNT determine that the vehicle has been negligent and not been takenncare of with in “Normal operating conditions” the warranty will be affected.
Damage, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by the installation or use of any charger not sold or approved by RGNT
The cost of parts and labor involved in any routine care and maintenance and/or the replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear, use, or deterioration, including but not limited to: tires, brake pads, fork seals, grips, foot pegs, andnthe seat.
Any cosmetic concerns that arise as a result of environmentalnconditions, owner abuse, misuse, lack of routine care and maintenance, and/or improper use.
Damage, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by the improper repair of the motorcycle, installation of any parts or accessories not sold or approved by RGNT.
Damage, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by modifications or alterations performed by an unauthorized mechanic or outside the RGNT service & repair guidelines.
Damage, malfunctions, or performance problems caused by continued operation of the motorcycle after a warning light, gauge reading, or other warning indicates a mechanical or operational problem.
RGNT reserves the right to change or improve the design of any RGNT Motorcycle at any time, without assuming any obligation to modify any RGNT products previously manufactured or sold.
The warranty does not cover the RGNT motorcycle being used for any type of commercial or business purpose activities such as used for rental services.
The RGNT No.1 Classic & Scrambler have a maintenance service period of every 2 years / 10 000 km whatever comes first. If this service is NOT performed and by an authorized RGNT service center, the warranty will be affected.
18. EXTENDED BATTERY WARRANTY*
- RGNT will repair or replace the main battery if needed, free of charge. Parts, labor and if needed, shipping of the motorcycle to RGNT for repair is included. This provided that all terms for a valid warranty are fulfilled. No other costs incurred by the customer as a result of any repair of the battery will be reimbursed.
- Due to the battery chemistry, there is a normal expected reduction in range/capacity of the over time and usage. RGNT will repair or replace the main battery if that exhibits a nominal capacity reduction of greater than 30%. This will be measured by an authorized RGNT dealer.
- The standard warranty follows the motorcycle. In the event that the original owner sells his RGNT motorcycle the standard warranty will follow the motorcycle until the warranty period is over. Standard warranty is 2 Years for the motorcycle / 3 Years for the main battery.
- Warranty only covers “Normal operating conditions” If the bike has been used off road or used for competition on closed circuit the warranty will not cover this. If RGNT determines that the vehicle has been negligent and not been taken care of within “Normal operating conditions” the warranty will not be valid.
- The recommendations stated in the “User Manual” regarding maintenance, storage & charging must be followed. The service recommendations must be performed within every 2 years or 10 000 km (whichever comes first) otherwise the warranty will not be valid.
- The warranty will not be valid if the battery box shows signs of being tampered with.This goes for the outside as well the inside of the battery box. No other than a authorized RGNT partner is allowed to perform any service or repair of the main battery.
- The warranty does not cover the RGNT motorcycle being used for any type of commercial or business purpose activities or rental services.
- The battery box surface treatment is not covered by this Extended Battery Warranty. This is covered by the Standard 2 years motorcycle warranty.
*Only applicable if you purchased Extended battery warranty.
19. RETURN POLICY FOR MERCH AND ACCESSORIES
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, items must be unused, in their original condition, and accompanied by the original packaging and tags.
Customers who wish to initiate a return must contact our customer service team at email@example.com within the 30-day return window to obtain a Return Authorization Number (RAN). This number must be included in your return package.
Once you have received your RAN, you have two options for return shipping:
a) Ship yourself: You have the option to arrange and pay for the return shipping yourself. Upon receipt of the returned item, and subsequent investigation, a full refund will be issued if the item meets the return eligibility criteria. Ship the items you wish to return to:
434 96 Kungsbacka,
b) Return Label: We can provide you with a return shipping label at your request. The cost of the return label will be deducted from the refunded amount once the returned item is received and investigated.
Once the returned item is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If your return is approved, a refund will be processed to the original payment method within a couple of business days from the date of approval. Please note that it may take additional time for the refund to reflect in your account, depending on your financial institution.
- The following items are not eligible for return:
– Items purchased beyond the 30-day return window.
– Items that show signs of use, damage, alteration, or are missing original packaging or tags.
- We currently do not offer direct exchanges. If you wish to exchange an item, please initiate a return as outlined above and place a new order for the desired item.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of the original purchase date.